Cargo is similar to the containers except the mere difference between both that is; cargoes are being portable and widely used for storage of the goods and transporting of the goods from one place to another on the port, which also demand sanitation to protect the stored goods in cargo and prevent the infestation of the pests and insects in the containers where goods to be transformed for transporting to other countries. To achieve so fumigation is the speedy, effective and economical pest control technique, in contrast to other techniques.
Cargo Fumigation is the process to eliminate pests and insects effectively from cargo by using fumigants which are gases, toxic in nature used in cargo in the form of gas, liquid or solid formulation. The process of cargo fumigation only takes place when liquid or solid transform into gaseous form by applying specific temperature and pressure, the value of the pressure and temperature rely upon the calculation based on the area of the cargo and then fixed amount of fumigant applied to the cargo to form a perfect tight gas condition.
We achieve cargo fumigation service by employing either of the below chemicals:
- Methyl bromide
Our experienced team of cargo fumigation is enthusiastic and boasts thorough knowledge in inspecting, implementing and monitoring the complete cargo fumigation process.
What we serve as cargo Fumigation service provider:
- Fumigation of raw and processed commodities for import/export
- Fumigation of logs, misc, wood chips, pallets for import/export
- Fumigation of fruits, dry fruits and vegetables for import/export
- Fumigation of warehouses where commodities are stored for import/export
- Fumigation of empty containers for import/export
- Fumigation of packed containers for import/export
- Fumigation with ISPM certified stamp on each fumigated product
Why Australian Import & Export Fumigation pest control for cargo Fumigation service:
- IPPC/ISPM 15 certified pest control consultancy
- 32 years of elongated experience in fumigation
- 32 years of elongated experience in quarantine fumigation
- Professional and trained team for fumigation treatment
- employment of advanced technology for efficiency and efficacy
- guarantee of 100% pest control at economical rate
- Reputed fumigation service provider across all Australian ports
- one stop solution to all types of pests
Note: The time taken by fumigants to work effectively depends on the type of infestation, dosage, temperature, size of the fumigated space and some other factors.
We are certified cargo fumigation service provider in Australian and widely acknowledged by our clients due to rendering effective fumigation service by employing a simple and economical procedure. To get in touch, call us @ 0400 675 022