Ship Holds Fumigation
Ship holds are the space in the ships allocated for holding the packaged cargos, crates or unpackaged bulk cargos. Exporters focus on the cargos and crates to make it insects and pests free, and overlook ship holds, but in actually ship holds also need sanitization to ensure insects and pests free products. Ship holds also can be a habitat for insects and pests which can penetrate in cargos and crates when they are placed in the ship hold for the export/import purpose. There are several pest control techniques which lead to apply for getting devoid of insects and pests, among them ship holds fumigation is an effective and efficient choice to eradicate insects and pests from the ship holds.
We achieve ship holds fumigation by employing either of the below chemicals:
- Methyl bromide
Our professional team of fumigation professionals aims to create an environment by using methyl bromide or phosphine, which have a potential to concentrate the fumigant gas at a specific temperature, which persists for a sufficient period of time to kill any live infestations. The time required for the effectiveness of the fumigants is completely depends upon the dosage, temperature, area of the ship hold and many other factors which varied respective to the context. The completion of the ship holds fumigation process is achieved, when all the fumigant gas ventilates completely and removal of residues into the ship holds.
As both gases are toxic, it is recommended to perform ship holds fumigation under the inspection of experts. We as a ship holds fumigation service provider have a team of experienced fumigation professional who are trained by govt. exterminator and has an ability to achieve 100% result in a very short period of time, unlikely to other fumigation service provider.
What we serve as ship holds fumigation service provider:
- Fumigation of raw and processed commodities for import/export
- Fumigation of logs, misc, wood chips, pallets for import/export
- Fumigation of fruits, dry fruits and vegetables for import/export
- Fumigation of warehouses where commodities are stored for import/export
- Fumigation of empty containers for import/export
- Fumigation of packed containers for import/export
- Fumigation with ISPM certified stamp on each fumigated product
Why Australian Import & Export Fumigation pest control for cargo Fumigation service:
- IPPC/ISPM 15 certified pest control consultancy
- 32 years of elongated experience in fumigation
- 32 years of elongated experience in quarantine fumigation
- Professional and trained team for fumigation treatment
- employment of advanced technology for efficiency and efficacy
- guarantee of 100% pest control at economical rate
- Reputed fumigation service provider across all Australian ports
- one stop solution to all types of pests
Note: The time taken by fumigants to work effectively depends on the type of infestation, dosage, temperature, size of the fumigated space and some other factors.
We are certified ship holds fumigation service provider in Australian and widely acknowledged by our clients due to rendering effective fumigation service by employing a simple and economical procedure. To get in touch, call us @ 0400 675 022