Silo is used to store varied types of grains, feed or legumes as it is a low cost and maintenance free solution to the reduction of internal temperature and humidity levels. It has Air intake vents, installed near the base of silos and is configured to enhance the passive airflow across the stored commodity for improving aeration. This AIV also works as the sealed chamber for the chemical treatment at ground level to ensure safety of the stored commodities in silos.
To ensure the insects and pest free silo, silo fumigation is an effective, simple and cost effective pest control treatment, wherein phoshine is used as a fumigant because of its matchless aspect of controlling insects without moving the grain. This phoshpine gas moves rapidly through grain from the entry and ventilate through holes in silos. It hardly takes three or four days from the day of the silo fumigation process applied. It is recommended to keep phosphine inside the silo for minimum 7 days to eradicate every stage of the insects and pests from grains. For the effectiveness of the silo fumigation, silo built to be sealed gas tight is required to contain sufficient phoshphine concentration for a long period of time, which can be achieved by detailed calculation and monitoring prior to apply the fumigant.
We achieve silo fumigation service by employing below chemical:
We as a pest control consultancy render an absolute silo fumigation service by considering every imperative aspect that leads to effective silo fumigation of grain stored in silo. Our professional team of the silo fumigation has insight knowledge of monitoring, inspecting, calculating, and applying the right amount of phosphine dosage to achieve absolute eradication of pests and insects from grains, wherein phoshphine is used in the form of tablets, start to react with moisture in the air to release phosphine gas and the produced gas pass through whole grain and meanwhile exterminate insects from grains.
What we serve as Silo fumigation service provider:
- Fumigation of raw and processed commodities for import/export
- Fumigation of logs, misc, wood chips, pallets for import/export
- Fumigation of fruits, dry fruits and vegetables for import/export
- Fumigation of warehouses where commodities are stored for import/export
- Fumigation of empty containers for import/export
- Fumigation of packed containers for import/export
- Fumigation with ISPM certified stamp on each fumigated product
Why Australian Import & Export Fumigation pest control for cargo Fumigation service:
- IPPC/ISPM 15 certified pest control consultancy
- 32 years of elongated experience in fumigation
- 32 years of elongated experience in quarantine fumigation
- Professional and trained team for fumigation treatment
- employment of advanced technology for efficiency and efficacy
- guarantee of 100% pest control at economical rate
- Reputed fumigation service provider across all Australian ports
- one stop solution to all types of pests
Note: The time taken by fumigants to work effectively depends on the type of infestation, dosage, temperature, size of the fumigated space and some other factors.
We are certified silo fumigation service provider in Australian and widely acknowledged by our clients due to rendering effective fumigation service by employing a simple and economical procedure. To get in touch, call us @ 0430 006 033