Warehouses are used for storage of commodities or goods, which is a sensible place for the rodents and insect infestation that can cause damage to stored products in the warehouse and deteriorate the products. The damage to such products can lead to tarnish reputation of the brand, where warehouse fumigation comes out as the effective pest control treatment that has a potential to devoid of every stage of insects and pests completely, along with efficacy warehouse fumigation is a cost effective and efficient approach to prevent insects and rodents.
We achieve warehouse fumigation service by employing either of the below chemicals:
Phosphine chemical has a potential to penetrate beneath the kernels and loosely stored products so as effectively works on the insects which have habitat inside the kernels and loosely stored products. It has a potential to kill insects in 2 to 3 days based on the context, likewise rodents in 1 to 2 days after the application of the fumigants. The fumigants used in the warehouse fumigation process are toxic in nature, which can lead several hazards to human who are unaware about the proper application pattern of the fumigants, by considering a toxicity of the chemical and its impact, it is advisable to contact warehouse fumigation professional.
We as a pest control consultancy ensure the perfect fumigation of your warehouse as we are trained fumigation service provider with the huge team of professional who is capable to fumigate hundreds of thousand cubic meters of goods in an effective and a timely manner by employing either of technique from stack fumigation under tarpaulin, fumigating outdoor batch of goods, silos fumigation for bulk goods, fumigating factories, animal feed, wheat processing chain, etc.
What we serve as Warehouse fumigation service provider:
- Fumigation of raw and processed commodities for import/export
- Fumigation of logs, misc, wood chips, pallets for import/export
- Fumigation of fruits, dry fruits and vegetables for import/export
- Fumigation of warehouses where commodities are stored for import/export
- Fumigation of empty containers for import/export
- Fumigation of packed containers for import/export
- Fumigation with ISPM certified stamp on each fumigated product
Why Australian Import & Export Fumigation pest control for cargo Fumigation service:
- IPPC/ISPM 15 certified pest control consultancy
- 32 years of elongated experience in fumigation
- 32 years of elongated experience in quarantine fumigation
- Professional and trained team for fumigation treatment
- employment of advanced technology for efficiency and efficacy
- guarantee of 100% pest control at economical rate
- Reputed fumigation service provider across all Australian ports
- one stop solution to all types of pests
Note: The time taken by fumigants to work effectively depends on the type of infestation, dosage, temperature, size of the fumigated space and some other factors.
We are certified fumigation service provider in Australian and widely acknowledged by our clients due to rendering effective fumigation service by employing a simple and economical procedure. To get in touch, call us @ 0430 006 033